First Time Visitors
Please look around the site.
End the Registry is intended to be a resource for people who are concerned by sex offender registries. The resource sections as well as the blogs are open to anyone. The forums are imbedded in closed groups. You need to be invited in to become a member, although anyone who is joining to receive or offer help will be allowed access. The intent is to prevent those whose goal is to do harm. If any member becomes aware of any inappropriate behavior that is detrimental to the well-being of remaining members, please use the “contact us” option so that we may take corrective action.
- In order to participate in any of the discussions, you must register and be logged in.
- To register, select the “register” option under the “contact us” menu.
- Once logged in, select “Groups” from the “Resources” menu.
- In Groups, if you select “Home,” you will see a list of discussion groups.
- You will need to be invited into the group to view and participate in the discussion.
- Each group has a “request membership” option.
- Members are expected to treat each other with respect and harassment will not be tolerated.
- Please treat all conversations within the group discussions as confidential and do not share outside of this site.
- Encourage other interested stakeholders to join!
NOTE: We just launched in January 2019. If you are interested, please ask to join the groups and start posting questions or comments. While we don’t have many members yet, we’re looking to grow and become a meaningful, community-based resource.