Welcome to End the Registry!
The goals of this site include:
- Develop a community that offers various types of support for registrants, friends, and families
- Provide informational resources related to sex offender registries
- Promote fact-based decision-making while dispelling myths
- Create a culture of “us,” to counter “us” vs. “them” thinking
- Be a resource for all interested parties
- treatment providers
- probation and parole officers
- anyone looking to learn
- Reduce moral panic
About End the Registry
End the Registry was initially created in December 2018 by an individual on the registry in Connecticut. As being on the registry carries
As people join the team, they may also prefer the anonymity for a variety of reasons.
However, we are joined by a common bond and vision. We want to do our part to help.